Saturday, June 25, 2016

My daily life

My daily life is very good. I am a student of class 10 and my daily life is almost similar to those of other students. Since I am a student I have to get up early in the morning. Usually I get up at dawn.  At first I go to the bathroom for my bowels movement. Then I brush my teeth and wash my hands and face. Then I say my morning prayers. After my morning prayers I sit to study. I read with rapt attention for two hours. Then I take my breakfast at 8 am. After taking my breakfast I again put my attention to study.


 Then I have my meal, wear my school dress and start for my school. I reach school timely. I listen to my teachers and do everything as my teachers ask me to do. During recess I say prayers in the prayer hall and take light Tiffin. After school I come back home direct. I play with my friends in the afternoon in the local playground. I always come back home just before dusk. Then I wash my hands and face, say my prayers and sit to study. I go on with my studies up to 10 pm. Then I have my supper, watch my favorite TV programmers for half an hour and go to bed at 11 pm. On holidays however, I have to change my routine according to situation.

About know my daily life (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment