Saturday, June 25, 2016

My parents

My parents live in a town.Bout of my parents are educated. My father is a lawyer while my mother is a teacher of a non-government school. So, both of them earn for the family. My father remains busy from morning till late night. Yet, he remains with us whenever he gets free time. Since my mother is a school teacher she has to attend school regularly. She goes to school at 11 am and comes back at 4 pm. Yet, she takes great care of us. She helps us preparing our lessons both in the morning and evening.

 Though, we have a maid-servant to cook our food, my mother always goes to kitchen and gives proper instruction. My parents always have their supper with us at 10 pm. During the meal they gossip with us and always amuse us as best as they can. Off and on, they advise us how to become good students and worthy citizens of our country. On holidays, they go out for a pleasure trip along with us. Sometimes we visit our friends and relatives with our parents. In fact, our parents are our best guides, well –wishers and friends. We are really lucky to have such good parents.

Learn more about my parents (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment