Saturday, June 25, 2016

My hobby

My hobby, means doing something willfully. To spend spare time every man chooses a hobby according to his taste. Students also have their hobbies. Since I am a student I have a hoppy according to my taste. My hobby is gardening. I have made a beautiful garden in front of my house. I work in my garden in the morning and evening. I get immense pleasure in working in my garden. I make the soil loose and pull out the weeds and grass with a sickle. I water the plants when they need it.


 I have made a nice strong fence around my garden. As such cows, goats, chickens and naughty children cannot enter my garden and destroy the flower plants. An old gardener helps me in my work. My garden is rich in  flowers.  It is full of beautiful flowers like the rose, the rajanigandha, the champa, the beli, the tagar, etc. I plant both seasonal and all season flowers in my garden. Thus gardening as a hobby is a great source of joy to me. It has given me a chance to undergo physical labor and get rid of monotonous daily work of life.

More information about (My hobby) click.

No comments:

Post a Comment